Product Description:We are providing a wide variety of superior quality STAR-DELTA Motor Starters- PK- 1. These offered starters with its quality and wide range have verified in both economic and technical worth as best in class material is used for manufacturing these. In order to avoid any flaws, these motor starters are stringently tested by our quality controllers against various quality parameters.
Constant power supply
- Conforms to IS/IEC : 60947(Part 4/Section1).
- Type PK1 starters consist of a Type PK1 Contactors and Thermal Overload Relay each bearing an ISI Mark.
- Most Reliable motor protection widely accepted in Agricultural as well as Industrial sector.
- Guaranteed performance is assured due to world-Class design and quality manufacturing of the starters.
- Contactors and Relays are manufactured to withstand high ambient temperature, humidity and under voltage conditions.
- Exceptionally long contact life of Air Break Contactor used in Motor Starter due to silver alloy contact tips and bounce free contacts.
- Suitable for copper as well as aluminum conductors as per Indian Standards.
- The enclosure is dust proof and has knockouts at the top and bottom for taking conduit or screwed packing glands. Due to powder coating, the enclosure surface is highly anti-corrosive and bears smooth, elegant finish.
- The sheet steel enclosure is robust, specially designed, Fabricated and powder coated to withstand adverse climatic condition.
- These starters are complete with all internal wiring.
- OFF Push button can be latched in OFF position to prevent accidental starting.
- Spare Kit containing Main and aux. contacts available at nominal price.
- Wide range of coil voltages available.
- Remotely controlled operation possible and can also be operated through limit switches, float switches, pressure switches, etc.
- Earthing screws provided for protection.
- Elegant in appearance and design.
Block No. 782, Pramukh Industrial Estate, Near Shilp Gravures, Village Rakanpur, Takalol, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382721, India