Type : PC. Range : Up to 400 HP.
Star-delta starters are available in Semi-Automatic (SASD) and Fully Automatic (FASD) version.FASD Starters – The motor starts in ‘Star’ when the green button is
pressed and a timer automatically performs the change over to ‘Delta’.
SASD Starters – The motor starts in ‘Star’ when the green button is
pressed and the change over to ‘Delta’ when the button is released. This
button must only be released when the motor reaches the normal speed.
In both types of starters, the construction features and performance
are identical. Type PK and PC Star-Delta Starters have three contactors
(either Type PC or PK1 contactors) and one bimetallic Thermal Overload
Relay (Type PC/PK1/PNR) suitably wired and interconnected.
- Conforms to IS/IEC : 60947(Part 4/Section1).
- Type PC starters consist of a Type PC Contactors and Type PC/PNR Thermal Overload Relay each bearing an ISI Mark.
- Most Reliable motor protection widely accepted in Agricultural as well as Industrial sector.
- Guaranteed performance is assured due to world-Class design and quality manufacturing of the starters.
- Contactors and Relays are manufactured to withstand high ambient temperature, humidity and under voltage conditions.
long contact life of Air Break Contactor used in Motor Starter due to
silver alloy contact tips and bounce free contacts.
- Suitable for copper as well as aluminum conductors as per Indian Standards.
enclosure is dust proof and has knockouts at the top and bottom for
taking conduit or screwed packing glands. Due to powder coating, the
enclosure surface is highly anti-corrosive and bears smooth, elegant
- The sheet steel enclosure is robust, specially designed, Fabricated and powder coated to withstand adverse climatic condition.
- These starters are complete with all internal wiring.
- OFF Push button can be latched in OFF position to prevent accidental starting.
- Spare Kit containing Main and aux. contacts available at nominal price.
- Wide range of coil voltages available.
- Remotely controlled operation possible and can also be operated through limit switches, float switches, pressure switches, etc.
- Earthing screws provided for protection.
- Elegant in appearance and design.