Type : PK – 1 ( ISI Marked ). Range : Up to 7.5 HP, 3 Phase.
- Fully conforms to IS/IEC : 60947(Part 4/Section1).
- Type PK1 starters are ISI Marked. These starters consist of a Type PK1 Contactor and Thermal Overload Relay each bearing an ISI Mark.
- Most Reliable motor protection widely accepted in Agricultural as well as Industrial sector.
- Guaranteed performance is assured due to world-class design and quality manufacturing of the starters.
- Contactors and Relays are manufactured to withstand high ambient temperature, humidity and under voltage conditions.
- Exceptionally long contact life of Air Break Contactor used in Motor Starter due to silver alloy contact tips and bounce free contacts.
- Suitable for copper as well as aluminum conductors as per Indian Standards.
- The sheet steel enclosure is robust, specially designed, Fabricated and powder coated to withstand adverse climatic condition.
- It also acts under voltage release and protects motor from the effects of low voltage operations.
- OFF Push button can be latched in OFF position to prevent accidental starting.
- Wide range of Thermal Overload Relays, which can operate within temperature range of –5 C to 50 C ambient.
- Wide range of coil voltages available.
- Remotely controlled operation possible.
- 2 Nos. Earthing screws provided for protection.
- Elegant in appearance and design.