Type : PK – 1 ( ISI Marked ). Range : Up to 7.5 HP, 3 Phase.
- Fully conforms to IS/IEC : 60947(Part 4/Section1).
- Type PK1 starters are ISI Marked. These starters consist of a Type PK1 Contactor and Thermal Overload Relay each bearing an ISI Mark.
- Most Reliable motor protection widely accepted in Agricultural as well as Industrial sector.
- Guaranteed performance is assured due to world-class design and quality manufacturing of the starters.
- Contactors and Relays are manufactured to withstand high ambient temperature, humidity and under voltage conditions.
long contact life of Air Break Contactor used in Motor Starter due to
silver alloy contact tips and bounce free contacts.
- Suitable for copper as well as aluminum conductors as per Indian Standards.
- The sheet steel enclosure is robust, specially designed, Fabricated and powder coated to withstand adverse climatic condition.
- It also acts under voltage release and protects motor from the effects of low voltage operations.
- OFF Push button can be latched in OFF position to prevent accidental starting.
- Wide range of Thermal Overload Relays, which can operate within temperature range of –5 C to 50 C ambient.
- Wide range of coil voltages available.
- Remotely controlled operation possible.
- 2 Nos. Earthing screws provided for protection.
- Elegant in appearance and design.