Our range of Porcelain Fuse Base/ Holder is used to support fuse holders in many applications such as domestic electrical system and is also used for industrial, telecom & dot-com and automotive purposes. This range of fuse base is made of high grade material to provide a firm base. Also, the products of this range are easy to install.
- Conforms to IS:13703 (Part-2, Sec-2) & IEC: 60269-1 & 2-1
- Utilization Category: gG (General Purpose)
- Type: PB (Open)
- Confirm us to IS 13703:1993
- Rated Voltage @415V AC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated Breaking Capacity @80 kA
- Fully interchangeable with other makes HRC Fuse Link
- Withdrawal force within the limits of IS
- Silver plated fork contacts and terminal allow high temperature rise limits.
- Available in size: 00,01,02 & 03
HRC Fuse Base – Porcelain
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece
Block No. 782, Pramukh Industrial Estate, Near Shilp Gravures, Village Rakanpur, Takalol, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382721, India